Artist

FEATURING




What every artist needs... wooden dummy dolls to set poses to use as a reference to draw, paint etc. But what happens when the artist becomes obsessed with wooden dummy dolls?

These awesome wooden dummys are from InsurreKtion and can be found this month at the Chapter Four event, Jan 2018. There are 9 commons, 4 uncommons, 1 Rare. Each of them has 5 wood tones to choose from, the lamps have 3 level of lights and sounds, you can turn the shadows on/off. The ones I have displayed in my photos here are as follows...
  • - I Do Not Ear
  • - I Do Not See
  • - I Do Not Talk
  • - Lamp E
  • - On Shoulder L
  • - I'm Broken
  • - by Feet L
  • - by Hand R
  • - On Shoulder R
  • - On Arm L
All of the Wooden Dummies available in this Gacha


The Rest of the decor in the room is by BaZar, the Toronto Arts& Crafts Room Set. Items shown are as follows. 
  • - Painter's Easel
  • -shelf
  • - Empty canvas
  • -Arts table
  • -drawings
  • -color tubes
  • -brushes
BUILDING - Trompe Loeil - Attic Skybox 

The Rest of me...
HEAD - Catwa Victor
EARS - L'Etre Dilator mesh ears
BODY - Slink Physique Male Mesh Body, Hands & Feet
HAIR BASE - Stealthic male hairbase
HAIR - Wasabi Tyler (shaved)
PANTS - Legal Insanity - Lucious baggy old jeans with bandana & chains


Comments