Time

It's not about 
"Having" time...
It's about
Making 
Time


Before I start, I want to say thank you to Insurrektion for giving me the opportunity to blog for them. I was at an event the other day and saw this watch created by them and thought it looked pretty cool. I decided I wanted to check out some of their other merchandise so I hopped on over to the inworld store for the first time. I loved just about everything I saw! I hope I can do their awesome merchandise the justice it deserves and thank you again for allowing me this chance! 

FEATURING
January 8th - 28th, 2018

When I got this watch I was pretty excited. It looked pretty awesome in the display photo. The watch is called Retro Phone watch. And perhaps some of you aren't old enough to remember the old dial phones, but unfortunately I am that old and do remember them, specifically at my grandparents house! So this old style watch kind of hit a memory spot that brought back good feelings for me. 

The watch comes with both a left and right wrist version and also a nice display version in a box. (would look great sitting on top of a dresser or in an old vintage shop set up!) The watch comes with a hud to allow 14 metal changes, 24 leather band changes, and guess what, the watch actually works in telling time!! It is set for GTM time. 

This awesome product can be found this month from January 8th - 28th at the Men's Jail Event. It is by Insurrektion. I hope that you all enjoy this watch as much as I do. 

My pose is by Cursed Angels, it was created for me specifically to do this photo. I am told it will be available in store this week, (and possibly as a free group gift!) So keep your eye open for it! 

Comments