Sweets & Treats

FEATURING




Sometimes we all need that one place where we can go and chill, relax, indulge in sinful sweets and forget about our worries. This little cafe at Creekwood is that perfect place for me to do just that. Tucked away but not hidden off the main strip you will find this little place. 

I really want to draw your attention to the awesome bakery set full of baked goods, donuts, cakes, cookies, cakes and pies! This set is created by InsurreKtion and is an exclusive set for The Pocket Gacha from March 15th - April 14th. It can only be played by the Pocket Gacha HUD. The set includes a wide range of items... 

01. Bombons - COMMON - 1 L.I.
02. Meringue Biscuits - COMMON - 1 L.I.
03. Macarons - COMMON - 1 L.I.
04. Cream Cake - COMMON - 1 L.I.
05. Cherry Pie - COMMON - 1 L.I.
06. Bundt Cake - COMMON - 1 L.I.
07. Fruit Cupcakes - COMMON - 1 L.I.
08. Choco Cupcakes - COMMON - 1 L.I.
09. Cookies - COMMON - 1 L.I.
10. Choco Biscuits - COMMON - 1 L.I.
11. Bagels - COMMON - 1 L.I.
12. Glasse Biscuits - COMMON - 1 L.I.
13. Custards - COMMON - 1 L.I.
14. Mousse - COMMON - 1 L.I.
15. Tartlets - COMMON - 1 L.I.
16. Muffins - COMMON - 1 L.I.
17. Buns - COMMON - 1 L.I.
18. Croissants - COMMON - 1 L.I.
19 Fritters - COMMON - 1 L.I.
20. Rolls - COMMON - 1 L.I.
21. Choco Donuts - COMMON - 1 L.I.
22. Glasse Donuts - COMMON - 1 L.I.
23. Jelly Donuts - COMMON - 1 L.I.
24. Topping Donuts - COMMON - 2 L.I.
25. Exhibitor - ULTRARARE - 2 L.I.
26. Counter - RARE - 1 L.I.
27. Showcase - RARE - 2 L.I.



The rest of the items displayed in these photos can be found on display at Creekwood, 'A small sleepy town, not much to look at, but if you venture into the dark corners and dirty alleys, secrets abound.'

Comments