Be Mine?

FEATURING



Valentine's day is just a month away, and I have no Valentine to share my love with. Will you be mine? If I give you my heart will you give me yours? I promise not to hurt it and never to break it.

My featured items for today are by ADAM created by Ginger Chevalier. A big thank you to Ginger as she was one of the very first designers to give me a chance as a new blogger when I first started out on Idallia's blog, Silent Raindrops. I may not wear the ADAM body and head all the time, but that is only because as a blogger I aim for a large variety of looks. But if you are looking for a nice head and body with bento, reasonably priced, then Adam is the way to go. I am wearing both the Adam head and body, along with the Adam Sweater model 1 with all color hud which can be found in the Adam store.

My other featured item for the day is my poses I am using created by SEmotion. These are the new SEmotion Male Bento poses, the second photo is SE-modelingM01, the first photo is SE-modelingM04, part of a 10 pose set. I am certain you can count on seeing more of these poses in the near future! (My favorite is the heart one!) 

AS for the rest of me....
Jeans - PixelFashion - JFA - Adam - RElaxed Jeans V1 - Blue
HAIR - Stealthic - Psycho
SKIN - Avenge - Jamal Skin applier for Adam head - dark & Adam body applier v2 dark
EYES - NEWCLAN - SEnsual eyes #4
BEARD - FDD Stories Maedoc Beard v2 +Omega (gacha item)

LOCATION - Romatic Moods - Snuggles Forest Winter Time

Comments