Introduction

Hello, my name is Aaron Twine. I have been blogging in Second Life since March 2017. My first and original blog is under my female counterpart, Idallia Draconia. Up until now we have shared a single blog. I have now decided to branch out and have my own separate blog for male fashion and design. 

We will continue to share a blog for couples posts which will be hosted on the original site. You can visit the original blog by clicking up above on Idallia, or by clicking my link here, Silent Raindrop


Just to kick off this blog post, I thought I would share one of my new looks! I got a new mesh head the other day and of course a new skin, hair etc and wanted to show them off! I'm loving my new look. 

HEAD 
LeLutka Bento Head - Andrea

SKIN 
STRAY DOG -BRENO - TONE 05 (Shape included with skin)
STRAY DOG -Jake Skin - TONE 05

FACIAL HAIR
[Hipster Style] PerfectMe COMBO BLACK

TATTOO
Letis Tattoo :: Honor :: MM14008 :: WearMeToUnpack


HAIR
DOUX - Angel hairstyle [B&W]


HAIRBASE
Stealthic - Male Hairbase

Comments