Naughty

FEATURING




I did 3 pictures of this shoot because, 1. I liked the black and white effect, 2. I liked the color effect with some added photo effects and 3. I wanted to show it all off with no effects other than SL's ultra settings with windlight settings so you can see the full details of everything without my artistic stuff getting in the way. 

I am doing this shoot as sort of an application to a couple of stores I would really love to blog for, so I hope they find I do justice to their work and make me a very happy person to become an official blogger for them! So without further ado, I present to you....

I found this hair at District 20. It is by Modulus called Jake Hair. I got the browns which comes with a HUD for 5 brown shades as well as a tinter so you can tint your hair. It is also easily resizable via touch, get a menu and resize! My hairbase is also by Modulus and can be found sitting right next to the hair. The Hairbase is Charlie Base and is omega appliers. 

My Facial hair/tattoo is by Hipster Style called Erik Facial Hair Black. It has tattoos on both sides of the neck, the cool snake tattoo on the cheek and of course the beard/mustache combo. It comes with appliers for Catwa, Omega and TMP. This can be found in the main world store or on Marketplace

And my tongue.. how cool is that? The tongue is split with numerous piercings and gauges. It is called the Kali Split Tongue - Amy Full set v1.2 by Sinful Needs. The tongue comes in 3 different sizes and is fully HUD controlled allowing lots of changes for the metals, gems, tongue tint color, you can choose to have gauges or not to have them. There are a lot of things to play with on this hud! I will admit, I am a bit lazy when it comes to playing with a lot of buttons (especially at 5am in the morning) so I just wore it as default straight out of the folder from purchase. I'm pretty happy with how it looks! 

As for the rest of me...

HEAD/EYES - Catwa Head Victor
BODY - Belleza Mesh body Jake
SKIN - Stray Dog Andreas Skin Catwa Golden with Jake Skin Tone 5 body applier
TATTOO - Letis Tatto Honor MM14008

Comments