Workout

FEATURING

It takes work and dedication to maintain a body like this. I head over to the beach gym called John Persons Gym where I can pump some iron, flex my muscles and look at all the cute bikini clad ladies wandering about.

My skin is by Sinful Needs called Artisan skin - Jupiter, Tone 4. There are a total of 9 tones to choose from in this series. The hud is omega and allows you to switch between a muscular body (like mine) or one not so muscular and there are several body hair options. I am showing trail only. The head allows you to choose from several styles of eyebrows in addition to the color. There is also an omega eye hud for changing your eye color with omega compatible mesh eyes, or you can use the system eyes that are also included. There are many many options to create a unique look with this set. Do go and check it out, try a demo. The skin is very well detailed.

As for the body and head I am using, it is the Adam v2 with bento hands mesh body and the Adam Mesh head v1.4+Bento, from Adam. As you can see, the skin I chose works very well with this body and head.

The thong I'm wearing is by PixelFashion and part of the Just for Adam line, it is simply called Thong - Red and can actually be found in the Adam main store.

The rest of me...
HAIR BASE - Stealthic Male hairbase

LOCATION - John Persons Gym
PROPS - N4RS Bench Press MF

Comments